Copyright by @enlightened09 and Eth addr last 4 Chars 666c
A Universal Blockchain Protocol Enabling Cross-ledger Access through Business Modularization
OneLedger enables you to focus building your business application through OneLedger modularization tools, which will communicate with OneLedger protocol using its API gateway. This mechanism will make your business application interact with different public and private blockchains synchronously through corresponding side chains implemented in OneLedger platform.
OneLedger defines a three-layer consensus protocol to enable more effective integration of different blockchain applications.
- Side-Chains: Side-chain is essentially а scalable “off-chain” solution from the main chain that offloads the consensus to the corresponding OneLedger side-chain which inherits all of the properties of the OneLedger protocol. Тhe side-chain can be permissioned(private) or permissionless(public). The user can implement the Smart Identity System to search for identities with a particular trust rating for infrastructure services, node operations and/or assign particular identities to maintain the side-chain. This side-chain can be synchronized with any public distributed ledger that supports hashed-time lock contracts(HTLC). Advantages of “off-chain” technology is: thousands of transactions per second, no need of any confirmation; very low commissions, which will also allow micro-payments; instant payments, as you will not have to wait for the miners to confirm.
- Business Modularization: Businesses will be able to create specific modules for their needs (via user-friendly API system). This way businesses would easily access the OneLedger consensus protocol allowing their off-chain data to first interact with the OneLedger Blockchain, but also- connect and interact with all other Blockchains available on the platform. This way, businesses will preserve their internal access controls and specifications without suffering from any separations from the existing technologies.
- Smart Identity: User will be able to manage an identity across multiple distributed networks. This is done by assigning a master key pair (private and public) to an identity. OneLedger also allows one identity to assign a trust value to another identity, thus creating a “web of trust” combined with PKI.
- Chain Code Servive (dAPPs migration): OneLedger is developing SDKs to ease the process of porting and deploying smart contracts across multiple platforms. The end result is launching a dAPP on multiple platforms without the need to learn or write in different languages (Solidity, C++ etc).
Highlights of Oneledger
- Business Modularization
- Protocol-based Blockchain Communication
- High-performance Transaction
- Multi-chain Runtime Support
- Great idea and solution for key blockchain problems
- Low hard cap
- Positive sentiment in the crypto world despite it’s a new project
- The project is still at a very early development stage. First version of OneLedger comes out in 2019
ONELEDGER TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
- Token supply: 1 billion OLT
- Softcap: 4 million USD
- Hardcap: 15 million USD
- Seed round: 1 million USD, vesting period of 6 months with monthly cliffs for the bonus, implemented in smart contracts
- Private presale I: 6 million USD
- Private presale II: 3 million USD
- Public sale: 5 million USD
- Community reserve: locked for a minimum of 6 months in smart contracts, and followed by 1 to 2+ years vesting schedule for the long-term benefit of the community.
- Team reserve: vesting period of 24 months with quarterly cliffs implemented in smart contracts
- Advisors reserve: vesting period of 12 months with monthly cliffs implemented in smart contracts
- Company reserve: locked for the first 6 months and followed by a vesting period of 18 months with monthly cliffs implemented in smart contracts.
- Marketing and long-term partners: vesting period of 3 to 6 months for marketing reserve. A minimum of 6 months lock-up period followed with a 1 to 2+ years vesting period target for long-term partners. All vesting and lock-up periods implemented in smart contracts.
Website : https://oneledger.io/#home
White paper link: https://oneledger.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/oneledger-whitepaper-03.12.18.pdf
Twitter : https://twitter.com/OneLedgerTech
Telegram : https://twitter.com/OneLedgerTech
Github : https://github.com/Oneledger/